Friday, June 1, 2012

Things Aiden Says

I often post on my facebook status the cute funny things my 3 year old says.  It's a daily funny.  I got to thinking, however, that my mind really isn't what it used to be and I should keep these some place where I can access them.  So, I'm going to post them here.  Everyone will still get them via the feed to facebook AND I can tag them so I can find them all to embarrass him with someday.

My little guy is three now.  He turned three two weeks ago.  It does not seem possible.

We are working on the potty training.  Boys sure are slower at it than girls.  He just went running by me and
I said "Oh! You poo'd!"
Aiden: "noooo"
I said "yes you did!"
He says "why can you 'mell it?"
Me: "yes I can SMELL it!"
He took a huge sniff shakes his head side to side and says "i can't 'mell it"
Boys!  Gotta love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...