Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sorry, no clever title today…

 

My lil guy isn’t feeling all that great.  He has his first ear infection.  We caught it early but that hasn’t really helped him feel better yet.  His temp is still up and he just feels yucky.  He is loving being held and cuddled to help him feel better and even though I did nothing yesterday other than take him to the doc and hold and cuddle him it was a good day.

When daddy got home he got some cuddle time with him too.  If I had something I had to do during the day his bubba or sissy cuddled with him. 

I have to admit I love all the extra snuggles from my very busy little boy but I truly can’t wait until I get this back:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...