Sunday, August 8, 2010

I don’t particularly care for lemonade!

 

They say when life give you lemons to make lemonade.  I don’t like lemonade so what to hell good is that going to do me?

Can you tell I’m having a bad day,ok week..ok month.

My van is now acting up.  Finally got classes settled and now my only wheels to get there might not be drivable!  What in the world!  Our little car has been broke for a year.  Finally found someone to fix it at a reasonable price but have to have money for parts to get it fixed. Once I’m in class I’ll have a financial aid refund but that is two weeks past the start of school.   Lew’s car is broke down so I am his transportation.  Em’s truck blew the radiator AND the head gasket yesterday.

Life is about to get very very very crazy.

Nuff said….

Any one have any chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...