Thursday, August 5, 2010

College is givin' me gray hair... & Office 2010

Spent LITERALLY all day trying to get registered. So frustrated with College of Central FL that I am going to use my other option and go to Santa Fe in Gainesville. I think it will be a much better option any way. So, I went on Santa Fe online and tried to register and it says I need prerequisites which are not at all listed on the print outs I have. So, Friday I will be taking a trip there to get things straight with them.

Talked with a wonderful lady today from Microsoft (more on that later on...like in a few weeks...maybe) but she gave me a great tip which I am going to share with you. I was telling her that I edit my photos in Picnik (I'm addicted) she recommend trying to edit them in Microsoft Office Powerpoint. Powerpoint!!!!! Seriously?? So she tells me all the things I can do and as soon as I can kick my son off my laptop (2010 is on my laptop) I am going to try it. If it turns out as great as she tells me.... you will see the results posted here.

My daughter came for a visit this afternoon with my wonderful grandsons. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the grow! In just the last few weeks Colby has taken off with his verbal skills and had us all laughing at some of the things he said tonight and Jaxson... well I can't say too much about those great big blue eyes of his and that huge grin. It will be hard to tell him no. Ever. So, all I can say is I am thankful I am his nanny because I don't HAVE to tell him no!

Here are a couple of pictures to prove to you that I have a legitimate reason to not say no to these precious boys:


See, I'd win the arguement in any court of law.   It doesn't show in Jax's picture but he has one little curl right on top of his head, which makes my arguement even stronger!

Don't forget to check out the new blog at:  http://www.chaptertag.blogspot.com/ we need more people willing to have some fun so our story can go some where.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...