Monday, July 5, 2010

My Daughter is Right....Life does Bite

Ok, that isn't the exact words she used but you know what I mean.

After having to withdraw from college b/c of my pregnancy with my son after semester one I want to go back and finish what I started.  Since one professor refused to let me finish his class online I had to pay a balance to the school.  I have been paying a monthly payment to them for over a year.  Since there is still a balance they will not release my transcript to another school or allow me to enroll in their school  EVEN THOUGH I will have a refund of financial aid they can use to pay off the 390 balance that is left.

So stinking frustrating!!!

Sure, I will start a new job this weekend BUT we are so far behind on bills it will be awhile before I can pay off the 390.... guess I'll just have to shoot for January!  Irritating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...