Thursday, April 15, 2010

Family Movie Night is BACK!

Did you know that NBC is bringing back family movie night?   I hope this is going to be a regular thing!  It's hard these days to find entertainment that is suitable for the WHOLE family.  I remember as a kid we looked forward to The Wonderful World Of Disney movies.  My mom would always make some kind of a snack for us and we would all set around the tv and enjoy a movie together.

Check out the preview

Welcome

Make sure you never miss a deal, recipe or time saving tip. You can subscribe via email, google reader or even keep up via my Facebook Page. (search for Mid-Life Mama Blog) I love to hear from my readers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DO NOT COPY.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape