Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Enter clever Title here.....

Sorry, too late to come up with a good title.

My lil man was up half of last night vomiting.  He is much better now but his momma is TIRED.  This is why I had all my 'other' kids @ a young age.  LOL   I can not imagine having more than one to take care of right now.

So, since my sleep was all messed up and he was one cranky boy my eating habits today were awful.  I had two cups of decaf with creamer and spenda, a glass of milk and that was it till dinner.  I made stuffed pork chops and green beans.  I did well and did not over eat but I know not eating breakfast or lunch is not a good thing.

Praying tomorrow  errr....today... will be better.

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...