Friday, August 21, 2009

License to Flee

Well, my son got his license today.

He called me and asked: "Do you have a picture of me?" To which I said "Huh?" Not because I hadn't heard him but because I couldn't understand WHY I wouldn't have one and what he would need one for.

"I said, do you have a picture of me?"

"well, yes why?"

"because you won't be seeing much of me anymore... I got my license!"

To which I replied "sure I will, your flywheel on your car is bad remember?"

Ahhh... to still be the burster of bubbles from time to time.

A couple weeks ago I kept telling hubby and Lew that they needed to get in bed. We had to be up early but they insisted they were watching a movie. Lew had the baby. Well, a while went by and I didn't hear the normal banter of father and son back and forth about what they were watching so I ventured to the living room. Here are my three "men" watching a movie:



And just for another Awwwww factor. Here is my lil guy last night in his swing hamin' it up for the camera. Hard to believe he is three months now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...