Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Early Morning Bedtimes

My son is continuing his pattern he set before he even entered this world.  His "awake" time is from around 11:30 pm till around 2 or 3 a.m.  Once he finally goes to sleep he will sleep for about six hours or so, get up and nurse and sleep another two or three hours.  This is great that I can sleep IF I have nothing else to do in the a.m.  The next three weeks, however, I have to be up and driving my daughter to school to take a driver's ed class.  We have to leave no later than 7:30 a.m.  It is now 2 a.m.   I just got Aiden into his crib and am praying he stays asleep.   I usually give him a few minutes before I go crawl into my bed because I hate nothing more than getting comfy and cozy and having to get back up, I'd rather stay up. 

If anyone knows any tricks on getting kids to change their patterns when they have their days and nights mixed up...please, by all means, share your wisdom.  I might even be willing to pay!

DSC07505

He's so darn cute I can't complain!  :)   This was taken the day he turned six weeks old.

 

Here is one of him and his niece who is now only two weeks old.  Kiarra Amaya.  Her tiny lil self makes my six week old look six months old! 

DSC07579

3 comments:

  1. Oh my !!!!!!!!!! He is soooooo cute. I really can't help with the sleep thing lol Bear's sleep patterns have been weird for years it started before he was born too. I guess I just got used to it lol .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Womandriver!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Your baby boy is absolutely adorable and I'm sure his sleep will straighten out soon. Do you drive thru Starke often? How's college going?

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...