Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

It's actually warmer here today.  The windows are open and fan going.  I have the movie "the secret life of bees" in.  It is a very good movie.  Thanks to a quick trip to the flea market yesterday I have some orange blossom candles burning.  They smell so great.  Like being in the orange grove in the spring.  A lady at Market of Marion makes them.  I have tried other orange scented oils and candles and all they ever smell like is when you cut an orange to eat it.  These candles smell like the real deal.

 

We are all fighting colds.  Thankfully mine hasn't gotten as bad as Lew or hubby's.  Just sniffles for me so far.  I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Hubby and I put a small shelf above the stove for my spices.  The cupboard above the stove is to stinkin' tall for a short woman like me.  Add to that my growing belly and I couldn't reach much.  Thursday and Friday I worked on getting two of the kitchen drawers organized.  I threw out knives and things that should have been thrown out eons ago.   I bought some new dividers to organize them better.   I put only the newer set of silver ware in the front for every day use.  One drawer will be used for Aiden supplies.  Bottle tops, nipples, spoons etc. 

I finished three loads of laundry today.  One of which was the swing covers.  I will do our bedding tomorrow. 

I love days like today.  Warm and breezy but not too hot.  No humidity. 

Friday a.m.  I shut down my computer and Friday night it wouldn't come back on.  I have to deal with trying to figure that out tomorrow.   Thankfully I still have my laptop.  It is temperamental but eventually it'll run and get me online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...