Monday, December 1, 2008

Sleepless Night

I napped yesterday.  For five hours.  I was still tired.  Guess it's a combo of old age and pregnancy.  I finally took the dog out and crawled into bed at midnight.  I was so tired, yawning and just wanting to curl up and drift into dream land.  

Dreamland was closed for repairs.  Probably due to overuse during daytime hours.  I looked at the clock at 1:17, 1:38, 2:30, 3, 4:30, 5.  The alarm went off at 5.  I groaned.  I had been so hot all night long.  It was cool here in FL and I had the window just by my head open all the covers thrown off except the sheet and I had burned up all night long.  (oh and the fan was blowing on me on high).  

I want to crawl in bed now and see if sleep will come but I have to drive 40 minutes to the doctor.  Maybe I will get an hour or two this afternoon before I have to go to class at five.  I am afraid that I will get to class and not be able to drive home from being so sleepy!  UGH.

Tonight I will drink hot cocoa before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...