Sunday, April 1, 2012

Why Thirty-One’s Retro Metro Bag My Favorite Purse (this week)

 

I say this week because I love purses.  I adore them.  My husband put his foot down awhile back and told me NO MORE.  You don’t NEED any more bags.  So, I joined Thirty-One to sell them, so I can 1) make extra income for my family on MY terms and 2) HAVE to buy more bags, after all I NEED samples.   

My retro metro bag is in a bit of a different fabric than what is available this season.  I love the pattern so I haven’t updated to the great new ones available.  Next month starts a new catalog and I can’t wait to see what might be available then.  I say might because who knows… it COULD be discontinued, one never knows! (I seriously doubt it but don’t come crying to me if you try to order in a couple months and find it gone.)

For the month of April 2012 the sale is this:  buy $31 worth of products (I suggest large zipper pouches, small ones, wallets… you get the idea… buy the stuff for INSIDE the bag THEN you can get ANY PURSE for 1/2 price!  Yes 1/2 price!  So, with a $31 purchase this month the Retro Metro Bag would cost you only $26 !!  For a bag that will last you years and years!!  And, that is for every $31 you purchase.  So, if you have your eye on a couple of purses and a bunch of wallets or organizing items go for it!

HERE IS MY REVIEW AND GREAT DETAILS OF THE RETRO METRO, WRISTLET WALLET AND THERMAL TOTE…

Here is my bag, hanging from my favorite Amish Rocker.

DSC02839

Let me address the LARGE outside pockets first.  These are VERY wide and deep.  I love them.  They do not have a velcro/snap closure but they are amazing.  Right now I have a small notebook in one end for notes and such, with my small Thirty-One Mini Catalogs in case I run into someone that needs my info.  On the other side I have coupons and coupon holder. (more on that next week). So you can get an idea of the note books size ck the photo below this one.  Let me add there is a ton more room in the side pocket.  Went to town the other night and threw in an extra diaper and zippie bag with some wipes in it.

plopped

side pouch notebk

This is a handy little notebook I keep with me to jot things down when I’m in a hurry.  My kindle is also in my bag so if I am not in a hurry I pull it out and add info to Evernote instead of this notebook so it is synced.  If in a hurry jot this way and add to Evernote later. (Evernote is a FREE program that is amazing and can be used via computer, smart phone, kindle, nook, tablets etc.)

 

 

 

 

 

other side pouch

See my Publix coupon books so they aren’t left on the desk at home when I need them.  I also have a coupon thing I usually keep in here too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a fav feature

My very favorite part of this bag… this little do-hicky here. (yup my official term for it)

Add this:

ad a clip

Found at hardware, Wal-Marts and tons of stores for about .99  (I’ve had this one for years).

Then take your keys (which are, of course kept on a Thirty-One Wristlet Key Fob) and add a small clip like this:

ad wristlet and clip 2 keys

Then you can easily, and in the dark if you have to clip/unclip the little clip easily to the large one.  You actually don’t need the little clip.  I just had it handy.  The circle wring of the key fob will fit on the large clip just fine.

ad small clip to lg one

Now, so my wallet doesn’t get lost….  I am currently using Thirty-One’s Wristlet Wallet which is great! 

wristlet wallet

The outside pocket that has a velcro closure will fit a cell if you only want to take this in some place with you and leave the bigger bag in your locked car.  I do this frequently.  Right now, the velcro closure has my business cards in it.

add business cards

The inside of the wallet is great.  It has a zipper pocket for change if you carry it.  I don’t so generally it has extra cards for stores in it or business cards I need to bring home and put into my computer.  It does fit a check book (I carry mine w/no cover or register as it has duplicates and I rarely use it).  It also has a clear slot for your id.  Here are some shots of the inside.

place for id and cards

yes a ckbk fits

Now my favorite part of the wristlet wallet.  The wristlet strap.  This makes it easy to carry around in a store AND easy to CLIP inside my Retro Metro bag so my wallet isn’t lost at the bottom of the bag.

out side clip fits 2 lg clip

wallah not lost

Now, if I were working outside the home, this is what I would add.

A thermal tote which comes in adorable colors that you can have embelleshed with what ever you want.  Your name so if someone steals your lunch from the office fridge they can be caught red handed, the words “hands off”, of some other wonderful thing you think of.

thermal tote

It is thermal lined and has a great amount of room for a tupperware or rubbermaid container or two or three for your lunch.  A outside pouch would hold a fork/spoon and napkins.  And the best part.  This will EASILY fit inside your retro metro bag so you do not have to carry two bags.

I also like to use the large zipper pouch to put my larger catalogs and things in to keep the inside of my bag more organized.  The small zipper pouches are also great for change, an mp3 player and cord, make up etc.  So you don’t have 500o objects floating at the bottom.

room to spare

As you can see Thirty-One has some great things to offer to help keep you organized not just at home but on the go!  My keys and wallet are clipped next to the thermal tote and lunch bag so they aren’t lost.  I’m organized and being organized makes for a happier momma.

and i can still get keys n wallet

To get your own great Thirty-One products visit my official website at

www.mythirtyone.com/juliedriver

I generally have several parties open (click on my events).  You can also order direct to your home no matter where you live or choose to order from a party and have it delivered to your home once the party closes. Feel free to contact me via the contact info on the site if you have questions about a product, how to order, hosting your own in home party (Columbus, GA and surrounding area – or to set one up when I am visiting Marion/Lake county in FL or to do a catalog/online show), or if you would love to hear how you too can sell this awesome product, have fun, get out of the house for a couple hours and make some money on YOUR terms.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...