Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy days

I swear if I begin talking about moving again someone slap me.

We have everything moved here. Granted, a majority is in the garage storage room. I am getting things settled on Aiden's time. In between three of us being sick, Em having an FFA livestock fair for three days, her getting inducted to the National Honor Society (this coming Thurs.) and tons of other things going on. It just seems like we will never be "settled".

I have decided now is the best time to begin "FLYing" again. If you have never heard of the FLYlady check her out at FLYlady.net I have tried her routines before and guess what, when I did them my house was in great shape and life was easier... but I fell off the wagon and back into bad habits. New house...best time for a do-over. Her ideas are simple but they will get your home in order, your life more organized and you will be able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Well, it's way past my bedtime. Aiden is finally down after his fussiness and I shall grab some much needed z's. I promise soon, more photos. Photos of grand babies, babies, and our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...