Monday, March 16, 2009

So darn tired! My mom's health update

Nine weeks left to go in this pregnancy and I feel like I did at the beginning. Totally exhausted. Sleep is all I am craving. Hours upon blissful hours of sleep. I slept till 10 this a.m. Got up, ate and went back to bed. My son is on spring break so I could do that.

My iron is low and this leads to fatigue. Aiden is growing bigger daily and carrying his active little self around leads to fatigue. Him being active leads to broken sleep which leads to fatigue. Having to "P" every other minute leads to fatigue.

I have every reason to be fatigued but tons of reasons I don't want to be. There is so much I want to get done. I want to get our finances in order, get my menu planning back in order, inventory the pantry and clean out the cupboards. All great ambitions but will I be able to get them done?

The joys of being almost 40 and pregnant are beginning to add up!

My mom was set to go in the beginning of May to start dialysis. Now they are doing emergency procedures sometime this week to insert a port in her chest so she can begin ASAP. Things are not looking good. They live in NY. I am in FL. I worry if something happens I will not be able to make it up there to her. Another worry and stress I don't need right now. I shall keep praying that things improve. Maybe her starting early will stabilize everything else that is going on and she will be able to make it down in May to meet her new grandson and see her other grandson graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...