Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sorry

Been away for a bit.  Blogged a little at xanga but have been so ill haven't really blogged about much other than being ill.

My wonderful, adorable grandson gave his Nana his cold.  For him it was great, he was over it in not time since he gave it to me.  For me... it has been eight days of HELL.

This is not a normal cold.  It was a total head cold of which I have never had the like.

I went through not one, not two but THREE boxes of kleenex in the first two days.  I could not breathe.  None of the meds doc said was safe for this pregnant grandma worked so since I had breathing issues I had sleeping issues.  

It has not been a nice week...  I am a bit clearer today.  I am hoping to get some things done around the house.  I have some closet cleaning I need to accomplish and then get some more things arranged for baby.

I know, I have until May till the little buggar arrives BUT that time will fly I am sure and I don't want to be caught unprepared.

The girl that is going to have a shower for me is having it two weeks before my due date. This makes things a bit difficult in my opinion.  I do not want to over buy b/c I'm sure I will get great gifts at the shower BUT I also do not want to be running (read waddling) store to store the last two weeks to pick up things I need.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...