Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday... lazy sorta day

It really wasn't fully lazy as I did accomplish some things but I also spent six hours in my recliner watching movies.  I can not tell you the last time I sat and watched ONE movie from beginning to end but to watch three in a row!!!  Wowsie.  

Baby has been moving quite a bit today.  It has taken a bit to get used to that feeling again.  I enjoy it now because I know the lil one is ok as long as I can feel those rolls and kicks every so often.

Hubby grilled me a steak.  

My 16 year old backed some cookies and for some reason they taste very salty!  She followed the recipe to a t so not sure what is going on with that.  It is the same recipe we always use for chocolate chip cookies.  

Well, back to school work that I put off all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...