Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello Mornings!

HelloMornings



I am joining Hello Mornings.  They have a challenge (well at least it will be for me) starting Aug 20.  The challenge is to become a morning person, get up early, spend some time in Bible study and exercise.  I really need to get a good schedule going.  I tend to sleep as long as my son does.  If he doesn't get up till 10 a.m. neither do I.  This isn't helpful to getting things done.  If I got up at 6 a.m. I'd have had FOUR whole hours to get things done around the house before he got up!  I want to get him on a stricter schedule too though.  Waking up at the same time every day, nap at the same time, bed at the same time...I think it would be helpful for all of us.  

If anyone wants to join in click the picture above.  It should take you to the sight.  :)

l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...