Monday, August 10, 2009

Threats

We really do not ask TOO much of the kids... at least i don't think we do.  They rotate between doing the kitchen after dinner and cleaning the living room.  They have done their own laundry for several years.  They are 16 and 18.  The other day they were complaining about doing a chore.... I made a threat.... "I will start charging you rent and hire a maid".  They haven't complained much in the past few days.  In fact, tonight, their dad asked them to mow the yard and they did. 

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Welcome

Make sure you never miss a deal, recipe or time saving tip. You can subscribe via email, google reader or even keep up via my Facebook Page. (search for Mid-Life Mama Blog) I love to hear from my readers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DO NOT COPY.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape