Monday, December 27, 2010

A Facebook ---- duh Julie moment….

I am sharing this for others that might have not had this illuminating moment on Facebook yet.

I have been trying to figure out how to filter my newsfeed. (for those that already know how, don’t laugh… some things take me awhile to catch on to…k?)  Anyways, I’d like to be able to click a button and find all the games my friends have updated recently, or at some times just see status updates and not the game things…   do you know there is a way to do this??????   AND it’s simple.

1 facebook for blog

 

See that most recent… see there is an arrow after it…. well if you click it you get a drop down menu that looks like this:

2 for facebook web post

See I put an arrow next to games…. if I click there I will only see my Farmville friends game posts…. how cool is that? (as my dear friend would say and you know who you are).   ---yes, I play Farmville, don’t judge me.

3 for facebook post

If I click on the status updates.. it filters out all the other stuff.. pages and game updates etc.

Now, when I am on there to see what my friends are up to.. I can click on status and not have to scroll through all the game play stuff. 

I block all the games I don’t play.  Recently the came out with Cityville.  That really doesn’t interest me so when they started popping up if you hit the ‘x’ in the upper right corner of the post you get the option to block the person sending them or block the application.  Just block the application and you will never have to deal with one of them again.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...