Saturday, December 14, 2019

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal.

To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is surreal.

It's funny how when we are in high school dreaming of what life will bring out way it is so different than what we ever imagined.

We are still six hours from our older kids and grands. Aiden, our youngest is 10 going on 30 he thinks. 

My husband is now on peritoneal dialysis due to end stage renal failure.  Last year I had endometrial cancer and after my surgeries for that I have somehow developed sensitives to perfume/cologne and chemicals. More than these other things THAT has turned my life upside down.

If I go to a store I wear a mask. Some stores I can not even think of entering anymore.  A favorite to find bargains on clothes has always been Burlington.  No more.  I have to shop online.  Last time in there I had to leave.  Perfume was so strong in there even my mask didn't help.  I grabbed what I needed handed it to my hubby to pay for and went to the car.  Since this is so very new to me I didn't even think about the fact that that article of clothing would be saturated with that scent.  Hubby had to wash it about four times and hang it outside for a few days before I was able to wear that article of clothing.

Going to Kingdom Hall is a struggle.  I wear my mask, however, once everyone is seated and the air/heat kicks on everyone's scents circulate.  Sometimes I can make it a whole meeting.  Many times I can not.  I go to the car and set and call in on the phone to listen in.  I couldn't attend the Memorial .  I had such a bad attack I thought I may end up at the ER.

I had to leave my job of 5 1/2 years as they could not seem to determine a way to accommodate my health issue.  They refused to let me work from home even though that was very feasible and others in the department already were working from home.  

So,  I am looking for work from home.  

That is a brief catch up on life. 

My goal is to move to posting more often.  Sharing things I enjoy like digital planning, our family worship, my personal Bible study routines, baking and cooking, recipes and the list continues.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment HERE

Almost 20/20-

To think that in less than three weeks the year 2020 will be here is surreal. To think that I am about to be grandma to 18 in February is ...