I let my products run out. Not totally on purpose. I am just starting my Plexus business and I am making a decent amount of extra money a month, more than enough to cover our products for the entire month and then some, however, hubby is facing some surgery and it has led to many appointments with specialists. This has led to me missing hours at work so my regular paycheck has been lower. (I learned the hard way not to let hubby go alone, he misses important details) Plexus has been a blessing that it is making up for those missing hours so I can pay bills like electric and put food in the cupboard, however, I thought I'll order my products next week and we'll have them by Saturday... well I didn't account for the holiday!
So, by the time we get our products it will have been just over two weeks with out products. Now I know 100% the awesome benefits we are seeing are from my products. (we take Plexus Slim in the morning, bioCleanse during the day, and probio5 at bedtime)
What has happened since we ran out:
First - hubby is diabetic and when I saw that we were going to go short I stopped mine first -- after all his was controlling his glucose levels... far more important for him than me.
- His levels are slowing going higher. He has had to take two 1/2 doses of one of his pills per doctors orders when he pulled them off the medications when his glucose levels dropped significantly when starting Plexus Products! This is the first time he has had to take medication since starting at the beginning of March! (doctors orders were to keep an eye on levels, if he went over 200 to take a 1/2 doze of his a.m. medication that he used to take daily)
- His weight loss has stalled.
- My weight loss has stalled. (I haven't gained but I haven't lost more)
- My sweet tooth is back with a vengeance and my will power to walk away... that is on vacation.
- With my sweet tooth came my urge to drink soda again. I hate that!!
- I hadn't realized it but my products had really helped with controlling my trichotillomania!! ( Trichotillomania (trik-o-til-o-MAY-nee-uh) is a disorder that involves recurrent, irresistible urges to pull out hair from your scalp, eyebrows or other areas of your body, despite trying to stop. -- from the Mayo Clinic site) I hadn't really realized how much my products had calmed my urge to pull. Until they were gone... I realized after a few days that I was pulling a ton and I couldn't stop. At all. Just like before. I asked my hubby... did you notice that the last couple months I wasn't hardly pulling at all... and my bald spot was almost gone... he said "yes I did but I didn't say anything". Well, my bald spot is returning. UGH. ( I am not saying that the products will cure your trich. I am saying I saw this result personally)
So, ordering products before they run out is going to be a super top priority in our life from here on out. The weight loss for us is secondary. I used to be on many anxiety meds to attempt to control my trich. They never worked. Many visits back and forth to the doc for med adjustments over the years .. never worked. The one thing I never thought, the one thing I took for other issues in my body. Has worked. I am going to go back on when my mail arrives tomorrow and I am going to make a conscious effort to track my pulling and see how long it is before I see a difference and to prove to myself these products were what helped it.
For more info on our journey and what we saw immediately see this POST if you would like to purchase products my site can be found here. Please reach out to me via the email on my site or on my facebook so I can assist you on your journey to wellness.
This product testimonial is an individuals’ experiences, reflecting the real life experiences of the individual who used Plexus products. However individual results may vary. We do not claim, nor should a person assume, that any individual experiences recounted are typical or representative of what any other consumer might experience. All Plexus products have a 60 day money back guarantee.